Baffle Type Grease Filters
- Designed to be used in commercial kitchens and ventilation from food preparation areas, where their primary function is to reduce flame from travelling from the cooking area up into the extract duct and remove grease from the air flow.
- Constructed by rolling stainless steel or aluminium to create a series of baffle plates which are welded onto a sub frame.
- The sub frame is then wrapped with the outer frame.
- Available in Stainless Steel or Aluminium in 45mm depth.
- Fire hazards are reduced, and hygiene levels increased.
- Enhances the performance and life span of the extraction fan.
- Available with or without lay-flat handles and drain holes.
- Strong and durable construction with a scratch free outer surface.
- Low pressure drops and long lasting.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured upon request.
- Tested to DIN 18869-5.
- The construction of the baffle filter acts as a barrier and prevents flames travelling past the extract canopy, greatly reducing the risk of fire.
- Baffle filters are easy to clean, reducing the costs and prolonging life span.