- Activated carbon filters are used in a wide range of air purification and vapour phase applications for general odour removal and to reduce cooking odour, remove exhaust fumes, neutralise ammonia and its derivatives, remove formaldehyde, airborne pollutants and contaminants.
- Constructed by mounting a series of carbon panels with in a sealed case. The panels are manufactured using long established bonding techniques. The carbon is encapsulated in a carbon impregnated cloth which prevents any leakage of granules or powder. Each carbon panel is sealed into the filter case to ensure no air can bypass the carbon granules.
- Can be used on supply for purifying incoming air and extract for removing toxic gasses and odours generated within a process.
- Loose fill or bonded carbon available depending on the type of odours to be removed.
- Available in depths of 197mm, 292mm, 397mm, 440mm or 597mm.
- Filter class: 50% CTC.
- Bonded solid carbon panels ensure optimum absorption of offensive odours and hazardous substances including hydrogen sulphide and ammonia for purer, high quality indoor air.
- Ranging from 18kg through to 67kg, carbon discarbs cater for a wide range of air volume and contact time requirements.*