E10 – H14 HEPA Filters
- HEPA filters are available to provide absolute filtration creating a clean room environment used in critical industries and areas such as hospitals, pharmaceutical and micro-tech industries, where it is vital to maintain cleanliness and to prevent the escape of hazardous particles.
- Constructed from micro fine glass fibre.
- Available in deep-pleat, mini-pleat and multi wedge constructions.
- Available in efficiencies of E10 – E12, H13 and H14.
- Removes 99.97% of particles down to a sub-micron level of 0.3 microns.
- Operating temperature of 80֯. High temperature options also available.
- Single filter cells or complete ceiling banks also available.
- Can be manufactured with or without spigots, gasket, knife edge seals and in-built diffusers.
- Housings and hardware available upon request.
- Bespoke sizes manufactured upon request.
- Test certificates supplied upon request.
- Tested to EN1822.
- HEPA filters force air through a fine mesh of micro glass fibre, removing pollutants and allegens for superior indoor air quality that meets the clean room regulations.