Mesh Type Grease Filters
- Designed to be used in commercial kitchens and ventilation from food preparation areas, where their primary function is to reduce grease from exhaust air.
- Constructed by rolling an aluminium frame which holds a series of expanded and corrugated Galvanised Steel layers. These layers create an impingement barrier which catches grease from extracted air.
- Available in stainless steel frame and mesh, aluminium frame and galvanised steel mesh or stainless-steel frame and galvanised steel mesh.
- Depth sizes available as 45mm or 20mm.
- Enhances the performance and life span of the extraction fan.
- Available with or without lay-flat handles and drain holes.
- Strong and durable construction.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured upon request.
- Tested to DIN 18869-5.
- Due to the construction with the layers of strong knitted mesh lowers grease build-up the extraction duct and greatly reduces the risk of fire.
- Mesh filters are easy to clean, reducing the costs and prolonging life span.