Pleated Panel Filters
- Standard capacity pre (G4 – M5 ISO Coarse 60% – ISO Coarse 95%) filter for Air Handling Systems in offices, retail, hospitals, food environments and schools.
- Constructed by using an industry standard cotton Polyester mixed fibre which is pleated then bonded to a metal mesh and housed in a moisture resistant card frame.
- Extends the life span of the more effective secondary filter.
- High indoor air quality and longer service life.
- Disposable and environmentally friendly.
- G4 – M5 (ISO Coarse 60% – ISO Coarse 95%) available in frame depths of 22mm, 47mm and 97mm thick.
- Standard sizes held in stock and available for next day delivery.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured to order.
- Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- Ideal pre filter as the frame design allows 98% of the filter face to be used. This optimises the available filter area, increasing dust holding capacity and service life.
- The large dust holding capacity increases efficiency, reducing energy consumption, running costs and CO2 emissions.