M5 – F9 Synthetic Bag Filters
- Secondary filters for Air Handling Systems, generally used in areas requiring a high level of air cleanliness such as offices, hospitals, computer centres, pharmaceutical and food industry.
- Pre filtration for high grade filters such as HEPA’s.
- Constructed by mounting the 100% Polypropylene synthetic filter media pocket into a galvanised steel header frame. Header frame available in three sizes: 20mm, 25mm and 30mm.
- Available in 300mm, 380mm, 500mm and 600mm pocket lengths.
- High dust holding capacity and long service life.
- Humidity resistant up to 100% RH.
- Temperature resistant up to a maximum of 80֯.
- Both metal and plastic frame headers available.
- Standard sizes held in stock and available for next day delivery.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured to order.
- Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- The tight woven, ultra-fine fibre structure with two stage filtration ensures high dust holding capacity for longer service life. This results in a low initial pressure drop, saving energy and time. Ultimately saving costs in the long run.