Glass Media Roll
- Tackified (oiled) G3 (ISO Coarse 50%) Glass Fibre Filter Rolls for HVAC Applications and general air conditioning use and Paint Arrestor G3 (ISO Coarse 5%) for general use filter media.
- Used for general extraction, carpenters’ workshops, metal working and paint shops for separation of dry dust types.
- Constructed from glass fibre bonded with a thermosetting resin.
- High dust & paint holding capacity.
- Disposable and environmentally friendly.
- Temperature resistant up to 180֯ and contains no silicone and is free from lacquer harming substances.
- Available in grade G3 (ISO Coarse 50%) and thicknesses of 25mm and 50mm.
- Standard roll dimensions of 1m x 20m, 2m x 20m.
- Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- The progressive structure of the glass fibre filter media delivers high dust and paint holding capacity, ensuring even distribution of particles through the entire filter.
- Not only is the material cost effective and long lasting, it protects motors and air exhaust ducts from harmful deposits and extend their service life.