Carbon Impregnated Bag Filters
- G4 (ISO Coarse 60%) Carbon impregnated bag filters will provide assistance with some low non-critical odour problems such as air supply, which is drawn from busy roads, car parks or under flight paths.
- Constructed from synthetic media which is coated in highly active powdered activated carbon and housed in a metal frame.
- This can replace any existing bag filter where some odour reduction and fume absorption is desired.
- Available in a 20mm or 25mm frame option.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured to order.
- Tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- Impregnated with carbon particles, these absorb low level gaseous contaminants to remove unpleasant odours greatly improving indoor air quality.
- High dust holding capacity for optimum filtration together with efficient odour removal.