High Capacity Pleated Panels
- High capacity pre (G4 ISO Coarse 60%) filter for Air Handling Systems in offices, hotels, schools, hospitals and food environments.
- Constructed using blended cotton/polyester filter media with 50% more pleats for higher dust holding capacity and bonded into a moisture resistant card frame, backed with an expanded steel support grid.
- Extends the life span of the more effective secondary filter.
- High indoor air quality and longer service life.
- Disposable and environmentally friendly.
- G4 (ISO Coarse 60%) available in frame depths of 22mm, 47mm and 97mm thick.
- Non-standard sizes available to order.
- Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- High capacity panels have 50% more pleats than standard panel filters. This increased surface area enables even greater dust holding capacity, delivering extended service life and reducing filter changes.
- High capacity panels are even more rigid and robust, enabling them to operate at far higher air volumes without collapsing, all the while reducing the initial pressure loss.