Certified Fitting and Disposal Service
Let us at Maxi Filtration help relieve some pressure by offering our certified fitting & disposal service.
What is included in the Service?
- We will provide all risk and method assessments and insurance documents prior to our visit.
- Our in-house fully trained fitting team will deliver the filters to site, install the new filters (ensuring filters are fitted to the correct configuration) and remove all exhausted filters from site.
- Exhausted filters will be disposed of at an approved recycling centre. As an Environment Agency Registered waste carrier we will ensure legislations are met and the correct paperwork is issued.
- Upon completion of the filter change you will be issued a service report, which will detail all AHU’s that have had filters changed, where your waste has been disposed at, any comments about filters, units, defects etc. This will be signed by one of filter experts who carried out the service.
- Filter changes can be scheduled in line with site PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) requirements.
- By asking us to perform the filter changes it will save space with no stock being stored on site and no dirty filters being crammed into plantrooms.
- We will schedule the filter changes to a date and time that is suitable and convenient to you.
- By asking us to dispose of your exhausted filters you have complete peace of mind that we have committed to reducing the amount of waste that ends up at landfill. We use approved waste management centres who recycle 98% of waste ensuring waste is managed responsibly to maintain an environmentally friendly approach.