Carbon Impregnated Pleated Panel Filters
- G4 (ISO Coarse 85%) Carbon impregnated pleated panels will provide assistance with some low non-critical odour problems such as air supply, which is drawn from busy roads, car parks or under flight paths.
- Constructed from synthetic media which is coated in highly active powdered activated carbon and housed in a card case.
- This can replace any existing panel filter where some odour reduction and fume absorption is desired.
- Uniformed pleat configuration for maximum performance and a 98% open face area.
- Frame depth available in 22mm, 47mm and 96mm.
- Also available as a Galvanised Steel frame option.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured to order.
- Tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- Impregnated with carbon particles, these absorb low level gaseous contaminants to remove unpleasant odours greatly improving indoor air quality.
- With a 98% filter surface area and uniformed pleat configuration, these deliver high dust holding capacity for optimum filtration together with efficient odour removal.