Metal Cased Pleated Panel Filters
- High capacity (G4 ISO Coarse 80%) better than basic level of filtration product for use in Air Handling Systems in offices, retail, hospitals, food environments and schools.
- Constructed by bonding a pleat pack of synthetic media fixed into a galvanised steel frame. Each face has a wire rod W clip to ensure filter strength.
- The intrepid filter media has a graduated density for even dirt loading resulting in greater dust holding capacity.
- Operating temperature of 80֯.
- Frame depths available in 20mm – 100mm.
- Non-standard sizes manufactured to order.
- Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- Using a metal frame instead of a cardboard frame offers an extra level of strength in very damp conditions, or high air flow applications.
- The large dust holding capacity increases efficiency, reducing energy consumption, running costs and CO2 emissions.