High Temperature Filters
- M6 – F8 Compact filters designed for use in high temperature applications typically kitchen extract, process and paint spray.
- Versatile and robust and can be used in all situations.
- Constructed from glass fibre paper with aluminium corrugation with safety edge separators.
- 22mm – 292mm Galvanised steel frame.
- 292mm deep header.
- Double header, gasket and grids can be supplied upon request.
- Temperature resistant up to 230֯.
- Warp resistant frame.
- Also available as a media pad option.
- Temperature and humidity resistant, High temperature Filters provide effective filtration in the most challenging of environments.