M6 – F9 Rigid Filters
- For use as a replacement for the standard bag filter or as fine pre-filtration for HEPA products. Especially good for use in hospitals, offices, computer centres, pharmaceutical, microelectronics and food industries.
- Constructed with high capacity, microfine, glass or synthetic fibre MiniPleat and bonded into a moulded plastic frame engineered for maximum strength and optimum airflow characteristics.
- M5 (ISO ePM 10 55%), M6 (ISO ePM 10 65%), F7 (ISO ePM 2.5 70%), F8 (ISO ePM 1 65%), F9 (ISO ePM 1 80%).
- Also available in grades H10, H12 and H13.
- Made with an all plastic frame rigid filters are designed to be long lasting and very efficient.
- This compact configuration can be used to retrofit bag filters and can be installed to existing filter housing with no modification necessary.
- Delivering longer life and reduced energy consumption.
- V-shape design to create a low resistance to air flow.
- Available as a 20mm or 25mm header.
- Humidity resistant up to 100% RH.
- Temperature resistant up to 80֯.
- Incinerable and environmentally friendly.
- Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- The V configuration creates a larger surface area delivering fine filtration coupled with an extremely high dust holding capacity promoting consistent levels of high indoor air quality.
- The V design is energy efficient and the high-performance filter media increases service life whilst reducing filter changes and costs. With the frame being constructed from plastic this is totally stable and will not collapse during any downtime.