- Our extensive team of fully trained filter experts are on hand to accommodate any query that you may have about the technicality of your filter.
- Whether it be regarding pressure drops or sizes, we have the information.
- We can provide technical data sheets to support our full product range.
- We are available both inside and outside of normal working hours.
- Filters are Eurovent Certified and compliant with ISO16890
- We have a full range of energy efficient products available.
Stock takes and replenishment.
Maxi Filtration offer a range of energy efficient filters. Our team of fully trained filter experts can attend site and make recommendations accordingly.
- Our fully trained filter experts will carry out a full inspection and clean of all chambers within the AHU.
- This involves removal of all dirt and debris from within the chambers, brush down coils with a soft bristle brush, vacuum the chamber to remove residual dust and finally wipe down all surfaces with a mild detergent.
- This can be carried out as a stand alone service or as part of a scheduled filter change.
- You will be provided with a service report upon completion, which will detail the AHU’s that have been cleaned and inform you of any defects/recommendations.
- This service ensures consumables are managed routinely to meet all go the clients requirements.
- Our clients can provide us with their PPM schedule as a way of ensuring peace of mind that their filters and belts are going to arrive on site on time for their maintenance visit.
- This is something that we pride ourselves on, our service team is not a third party from another company. Our service team leaves our headquarters on a Monday morning and return on a Friday afternoon.
- Our fitting engineers are fully trained and certified to be carrying out all tasks required of us on site.
- Our engineers are all DBS checked and have all their Health & Safety certifications up to date.
- All our stock items are available as a next day delivery.
- Non stock items have a lead time of 3-5 working days.
- Non standard items have a lead time of 7-10 working days.
- Never be afraid to ask if we can get something to you sooner as we will always try.
TM44 Inspections are required by law for all buildings in the Uk with an air conditioning system which has 12 kw or more of combined cooling capacity. This Legislation is derived from the European Performance of Buildings Directive and is required by law in the UK. The Building owner or Manager who is responsible for the controls of the air conditioning system is responsible for ensuring their site has a Certificate in place and is compliant with the Legislation. Once the Inspection has been carried out and a Certificate is in place this is valid for 5 years. The inspection must be carried out by an independent, qualified and Accredited assessor who will provide a report which looks at the efficiency of the system and gives recommendations to improve and make energy savings.
- Mechanical and ventilation systems should be regularly and properly cleaned, tested and maintained to ensure they are kept free from contaminants.
- Services which we can offer are kitchen extract cleaning, ventilation cleaning, L.E.V testing, indoor air quality monitoring and coil cleaning.
- Kitchen Extract Cleaning – we can provide specialist extractor hood and duct cleaning service which operates to HVCA TR/19 standards and supply certification after every extractor hood and duct clean for insurance purposes. We also take before and after the clean photographic evidence.