Carbon Rigid Filters
- Carbon rigid filters combine gas phase filtration and particulate efficiency to F6 (ISO ePM 10 65%) to provide a new generation of filter designed to cope with modern environments. Particularly effective in canteens, kitchens, museums, hospitals, laboratories, computer areas, paint shops, airports, petrol stations and car parks.
- Constructed using ultra durable synthetic minipleat pack which is bonded into an ABS moulded plastic case.
- Engineered for maximum strength and optimum airflow characteristics.
- V shaped for maximum surface area and odour removal.
- Purification of supply and exhaust air from harmful gasses and odour removal.
- High dust holding capacity and humidity resistant up to 100% RH.
- Available in 20mm and 25mm header frame.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Filter class: 65% CTC.
- Synthetic Media tested to ISO 16890 – EN779: 2012.
- The compact V shaped configuration creates a large carbon surface area for optimal odour removal and extended service life reducing filter changes, labour costs and waste.
- The robust plastic construction means Carbon Rigid Filters are durable and fully incinerable making them easy to dispose of.